Authoritive Quality Assurances: Natural and safe
- LeverRen is produced by pharmaceutical grade GMP factory, which ensure that the products are manufactured in accordance with EU and World Health Organization regulations.
- The manufacturer in Sweden is awarded by Swedish National Food Administration that LeverRen is produced under high quality control.
- Bureau Veritas Quality International authorizes that production of LeverRen is under ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- The Swedish Local Food Administration authorizes that LeverRen is produced from natural ingredients and suitable for human consumption.
Suitable for people who:
- Have poor live function and a loss of appetite
- Drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes frequently
- Have dull skin complexion, yellowish eyes, freckles and hair loss
- Are on long term medication
- Work night shift or suffer from a lack of sleep
To maintain the liver function:
- Adult – one time per day, each time 1-2 tablets /
- Children – one time per day, each time 1 tablet
Special need for liver: two times per day, each time 2 tablets
Relieve hangover: eat 2-3 tablets before and after you drink
It has come to our notice that there have been recent reports alleging that a product of our company, namely
(“the Product”) is suspected of trademark infringement. Our company hereby declares that the Product and its origin is distinguished from products of other brands through its name; packaging; colour and design; as well as its ingredients. The LeverRen trademarks applied have also been registered with the Trade Marks Registry (under Trade Mark No. 302752650, 302593314, 302593323) and there is considerable and distinct good will in the Product owned by our company. Our company denies that the Product has infringed any valid trademark and will strenuously defend against any such claim.
is manufactured in and imported from Sweden. The country of origin of the Product can be ascertained through the prefix of the barcode. The Product has also been launched in Hong Kong for a number of years. The unique formula of the Product gives it an incomparable premium quality above other brands of ordinary liver supplements.
We hereby reserve our rights to take legal action against any false and inaccurate statement or malicious falsehood against our Company and its products.
Champ Group Limited
2nd December, 2016
Milk Thistle extract – contains 80% Silymarin
Silymarin is a natural powerful detoxifier. It has the potency to repair liver cells damaged by alcohol and toxic substances. It stimulates the protective system of the organ, strengthens liver cells and also stops certain toxin from entering.
Artichoke extract – contains 13-18% Chlorogenic acid
It has a function of an increased bile flow which prevents fatty acid accumulation in the liver. It also exhibits an aid to digestion, strengthening of the liver function and gall bladder function.
Pollen extract – uses advanced Swedish technology to produce allergen-tested pollen extract of high quality. It contains super antioxidants such as Superoxide Dismutase (SOD). These antioxidants effectively remove free radicals from the body which are the cause of poor liver health, irregular pigmentation, dark spots and dull skin complexion.
Yeast extract – is rich in protein, minerals, polysaccharide, Cysteine, glutathione (GSH) and essential amino acids. It enhances metabolism of alcohol, thus reduces tiredness, nausea, dizziness after drinking.
- Maintains the membrane integrity of liver cells, making them impermeable to toxins and in this way, protect liver cells.
- Enhances effect of detoxifying enzyme and excrete toxin from body.
Protect liver from damage of alcohol1
Attending social engagements often means drinking alcohol. However prolonged intake of alcoholic drinks will result in accumulation of alcohol and toxins in liver. Aging and pressure will lower GSH in body, which lower the function of alcohol decomposition in liver.
According to research study, taking LeverRen before and after drinking alcohol, the burden of liver is greatly decreased and bilirubin, liver weight returns to normal level.
- Free radicals cause damage to liver cells.
- Silymarin enhances our body to produce powerful antioxidants – SOD and GSH, which eliminate free radical and protect liver cells. According to research, after taking milk thistle, the concentrations of SOD and GSH in liver are greatly increased.
Prevents fatty acids accumulation in liver3
Dining out is common today. Dishes in restaurants are often oily or contain large amount of monosodium glutamate. Prolonged intake and without regular exercise will lead to accumulation of excess fatty acids and these fatty acids will be stored in liver.
According to research, people who took artichoke are found to have better bile secretion than people who did not take artichoke.
Lower toxicity of medicine4
All medicines are decomposed and filtered by liver before entering circulatory system. Therefore the liver plays an essential role in metabolism.
Research study found that taking pollen after paracetamol (a common pain killer), the risk of liver suffering acute poisoning is greatly reduced.
- Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research (2006).
- European Journal of Pharmacology (2007).
- Phytomedicinevol (1997).
- Phytotherapy Research (1992).
Good health starts from healthy LIVER
The liver is a vital human organ. It is responsible for multiple physiological processes, which is essential for normal functions of the body.
- Nutrient metabolism : such as lipid, carbohydrates, vitamins
- Decomposition of toxin : such as alcohol, drug, cigarette.
- Secretion of bile, synthesis of essential amino acids and enzymes
- Production and decomposition of fatty acid
- Production of cell antioxidant : SOD and GSH
Modern lifestyles can overstress the liver
Unhealthy eating styles, food additives, environmental pollutants, drugs and chemicals can harm all liver cells.
When the amount of free radicals and toxins exceed the level that the liver can handle, liver cells will get damaged, and eventually die. The initial stages of liver failure are hard to detect. In some cases, the person may not show any early symptoms. It may take months or even years for liver failure to develop. In order to protect the liver, one should drink alcohol only in moderation and have a healthy lifestyle. Also, it is important to practice proper hygiene to prevent diseases.