Joint Easy was awarded
- Wastons 2009 Health and Beauty Awards – The New Joint Health Product
- Wastons 2010 to 2012 Health and Beauty Awards – The Best Selling Joint Health Product.
Relieves joint pain in seven days1
According to a clinical research, which involves 87 people who aged from 30 to 75 in the experiment, it shows that krills oil can relieve pain, stiffness, reduces functional impairment, and enhance the movement mobility within just seven days.
- For adults: take 2 – 3 capsules per day after meal.
- For long term problem sufferer, take 2 – 3 capsules twice a day after meal.
Content: 300mg x 60 capsules
Meiriki – Joint Easy has used a technology – The “Cold Extraction” method to obtain high quality marine oil from Krill. The Krill Oil is extracted from shrimp-like crustacean in Antarctic Ocean. It is rich in omega-3 functionalised with phospholipids and potent antioxidants, including “Astaxanthin” and “Flavonoid”. Its antioxidant capability is greater than Vitamins A , E and omega-3.
Chondroitin stimulates cartilage and joint lubricant production. It can slow down cartilage breakdown. It can facilities the manufacture of collagen and proteoglycans necessary for the repair of cartilage and re-supply of synovial fluid for lubrication and nourishment.
Collagen Peptide (Type II)
It is a vital element that promotes new cartilage and proteoglycan synthesis, facilitates free movement and intense soreness and stiffness. In addition, it enhances production of Hyaluronic acid and protects cartilage from free radical damage. It has protective effects on the joints.
It is a valuable ingredient which costs around few thousand dollars for external injection. It is essential for the health of synovial fluid which supports the joints. The oral use of Hyaluronic acid helps collagen absorption and retains the lubricant between cartilages. The synthesis of Hyaluronic acid provides cushioning in the joints and carry nutrients to nourish and replenish cartilage.
It facilitates absorption of calcium. Danish scientists stated that Rosehip powder is very effective in reducing joint pain in their study. The study also showed that Rosehip powder to be 40% more efficient in relieving joints symptom than glucosamine.3
It can be easily absorbed. It can reduce bone density loss and maintain bone and teeth health. It can also ensure normal muscle and nerve function.
Relieve joint pain in seven days3,6,12
- Meiriki – Joint Easy has special formulation in relieving joint pain. Both the Krill oil and Rosehip are natural ingredients. Joint Easy does not contain any medicinal ingredient. It is gentle on our stomach and very safe for consumption.
- According to a clinical research in a Canadian University, it shows that krill oil relieves pain, stiffness and reduces functional impairment in just seven days. Krill oil further reduces all the above symptoms after 14 and 30 days of treatment. Canadian research revealed that Krill Oil reduces pain by 28% in 7 days and by 38% in 30 days.
- In a scientific study carried out by doctors from Frederiksberg Hospital in Denmark, the result showed that rosehip is three times more effective than the standard treatment at relieving pain and 40% more effective than glucosamine.
Nourishes and replenishes cartilage and synovial fluid1,2,4,5,7,8,9,10,11
Joint Easy contains chondroitin, type II – collagen peptide and hyaluronic acid which are element of cartilage and synovial fluid. Joint Easy nourishes and replenishes the joint.
- André Kahan, Daniel Uebelhart, Florent De Vathaire, et al. Long-term effects of chondroitins 4 and 6 sulfate on knee osteoarthritis the study on osteoarthritis progression prevention. Arthritis & Rheumatism Volume 60, February 2009, Issue 2, pages 524–533.
- Barnett ML, Kremer JM, St Clair EW, et al. Treatment of rheumatoid arthritis with oral type II collagen – Results of a multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Arthritis Rheum. 1998 Feb;41(2):290-7.
- Cohen M. Rosehip – an evidence based herbal medicine for inflammation and arthritis. Skin cancer, July 2012 Vol 41 (7) Pages 495-498
- David C. Crowley, Francis C. Lau, Prachi Sharma, et al. Safety and efficacy of undenatured type II collagen in the treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee a clinical trial. Int J Med Sci 2009; 6(6):312-321.
- Douglas S Kalman, Maria Heimer, Anita Valdeon, et al. Effect of a natural extract of chicken combs with a high content of hyaluronic acid (Hyal-Joint®) on pain relief and quality of life in subjects with knee osteoarthritis: a pilot randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial. Nutrition Journal 2008, 7:3 doi:10.1186/1475-2891-7-3.
- Michelle Ierna, Alison Kerr, et al. Supplementation of diet with krill oil protects against experimental rheumatoid arthritis. licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2010.
- Nagaoka I, Nabeshima K, Murakami S, et al. Evaluation of the effects of a supplementary diet containing chicken comb extract on symptoms and cartilage metabolism in patients with knee osteoarthritis. Exp Ther Med. 2010 Sep;1(5):817-827. Epub 2010 Jul 12.
- Ragle RL, Sawitzke AD. Nutraceuticals in the management of osteoarthritis : a critical review. Drugs Aging, 2012 Sep 29 vol (9):717-31
- Toshihide Sato, Hiroshi Iwaso. An Effectiveness Study of Hyaluronic acid in the Treatment of Osteoarthritis of the Knee on the Patients in the United States. J.New Rem.&Clin.Vol.58 No.3 2009.
- Toshiyuki Tashiro, Satoshi Seino, Toshihide Sato, et al. Oral Administration of Polymer Hyaluronic Acid Alleviates Symptoms of Knee Osteoarthritis: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study over a 12-Month Period. The Scientific World Journal Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 167928, 8 pages.
- Trentham DE, Dynesius-Trentham RA, Orav EJ, et al. Effects of oral administration of type II collagen on rheumatoid arthritis. Science. 1993 Sep 24;261(5129):1727-30.
- Vigerust NF, Bjorndal B, Bohov P, et al. Krill oil versus fish oil in modulation of inflammation and lipid metabolism in mice transgenic for TNF-α. European Journal of Nutrition June 2013, Volume 52, Issue 4, pp 1315-1325.
Our joints work extremely hard over a lifetime and all the bending, stretching, flexing and loadbearing place physical exertion on joints. This regular wear and tear on the joints can lead to breakdown of joint cartilage. Our joints become swollen and painful which affect our daily lives. As people are living longer, it makes sense to take good care of joints to keep them healthy and flexible at every life stage. To have a healthy joint, it is never too early or too late for joint care.
Meiriki – Joint Easy is suitable for:
People who need repetitive use of joints over long period of time, e.g. computer operator
- People who stand for prolonged period of time, e.g. sales people
- Labor workers
- People doing regular and vigorous exercise
- Middle-aged people
- Obese people
- People who have rheumatic symptoms
- Bone fragile people